Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wishes and Stars

This is kind of a cheesy one for me. I am constantly, sometimes obsessively, seeking guidance, a sign, a calling as to what God wants me to be or do. Sometimes it is very invigorating, sometimes quite frustrating, sometimes it bogs me down, sometimes it vaults me into action. There are days, probably too many, that I want the answers NOW and there are days that I love the journey along the way. I feel like I have been blessed with so many gifts but don't feel I've really used them to make the difference that I could. So I'll keep on the journey and search. There is no GPS to help but with my God, my friends, and my family I know I am getting closer to what I'm supposed to be.

Wishes and Stars

Wishes and dreams
Will they all come true
Or will I keep hoping
And just feel blue

Reach for the stars
Or shoot for the moon
What on earth I'm doing
Please tell me soon

Journeys begun
Which path do I take
Moons, stars, wishes and dreams
Which will I make

No comments: