Saturday, May 23, 2009

Third Day - Take it All

Yesterday was a day that I can only describe as trying and draining. An amazing mixture of emotions: anger, joy, sadness, disappointment, thankfulness and so much more. I went for a 7 mile walk and listened to this song at least 7 times as it really spoke to where I am currently at. Life was thrown for a loop and I honestly don't know how to handle it right now. I'm sure there will be a few blogs when I can put all that is there into perspective. Please pray for my friend Judy who has been given two weeks to live. She has lived a victorious life and I'm hoping she can find a way to celebrate an incredible life with the days she has left. I wouldn't mind a few prayers for understanding, discernment and healing as well. Actually the song is the prayer for me right now..Take It All Lord!

No comments: