Monday, May 25, 2009

Simply Thankful

This will be short and sweet today but I have had so many beautiful friends show their support and love after the last blog that I had to stop for a moment and give thanks. Many a tear of joy has been shed while I have read your wonderful comments. You know the past few weeks I have felt alone and was questioning the support and friendships at work in particular. I certainly have been reminded how many people are really the friends everyone should have the opportunity to experience. A friendship that brought a lot of this on and was going through a struggle is now moving forward and reconciliation and healing that was prayed for is happening. And so I simply tell all of you...

THANK YOU! I AM ABUNDANTLY BLESSED AND PRAY THAT I GIVE AT LEAST A LITTLE OF THESE BLESSINGS BACK TO YOU.

No comments: