Saturday, May 2, 2009

Walking Music - 5/02/09

I am going to start a new segment of the Dysfunctional Guy Blog and that is putting a video or two of the songs that really resonated with me on my walks. I'll have to practice with this but hopefully I'll get it down. This first song is dedicated to a dear friend who found this song meaningful during a difficult time in their life and it is their birthday today! This one's for you AB. It's also a song that has been powerful for me at different times the past few years. I love the visuals that were put to this song even with the Portuguese subtitles.

3 comments:

Shell Candle said...

I think it's Portugese, Endo, but a lovely song all the same... Thanks.

Shell Candle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oops thanks for the heads up Michelita! I'll change that!